360 SOC is seeking a Sales Hunting Specialist / Appointment Setting…
Relocation Assistance WILL NOT BE provided. Please only apply if you are able to or currently reside in the Phoenix Metro area.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Cybersecurity Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving new business opportunities and revenue growth by identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities with potential customers.
- Identify and research potential new customers through various sources, including web research, social media, industry events, and referrals
- Qualify and prioritize leads based on fit and potential value to the organization, using a variety of tools and techniques such as needs analysis, budget analysis, and decision-maker mapping
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and demonstrations to potential customers, highlighting the value and benefits of the organization’s cybersecurity solutions and how they can meet the customer’s specific needs and requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with potential customers, including follow-up and follow-through on sales opportunities, and provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with the organization’s sales and marketing teams to develop and execute targeted sales campaigns and initiatives
- Keep track of and report on sales activities and progress using CRM tools and reports, including forecasting and pipeline management
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activity, and market conditions, and leverage this knowledge to identify new opportunities and drive sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as computer science, business, or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in the cybersecurity or technology industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets, with a strong ability to identify and close new business opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver compelling and persuasive sales presentations to a variety of audiences
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential customers, and to effectively manage the sales process from initial contact to close
- Proficiency with CRM tools and reporting, including the ability to track and manage a sales pipeline
- Familiarity with cybersecurity technologies and concepts is a plus
If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales and a strong desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact at our organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive new business growth and contribute to the success of the organization’s cybersecurity solutions. You will also have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team, and to continuously learn and grow as a sales professional.
- Base Salary + Commission
- 90 Day Ramp Up Bonus
- Annual Bonus for Quota Attainment
This position with quota retirement achievement range is $155,000-165,000+
About 360 SOC
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, 360 SOC helps enterprise organizations uncover technology barriers to business growth. We have built a reputation for auditing, assessing, consulting, design, vendor sourcing, implementation, repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90 countries worldwide, 360 SOC manages over 2500 locations with less than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our client’s unique challenges. 360 SOC offers an “All-In” “STACK” technology experience to our clients, truly defining what it means to be a “Trusted Technology Partner”. For more information about 360 SOC, please visit us online at www.360 SOC.com or follow us on Twitter @HTG360.