We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Cybersecurity SOC Analyst 1 to join our Security Operations Center (SOC). The SOC Analyst 1 will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security events and incidents to protect the organization’s networks and systems.
- Monitor the organization’s networks and systems using a variety of tools and technologies, such as security information and event management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDPS), and threat intelligence platforms
- Analyze security events and incidents to determine their severity and impact, and to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities. This includes correlating data from multiple sources, applying critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and making decisions based on available evidence
- Collaborate with other members of the SOC team to triage, investigate, and respond to security events and incidents, including coordinating with relevant stakeholders and escalating issues as necessary
- Document and report on security events and incidents, including root cause analysis and recommendations for prevention and remediation. This may include writing reports, creating dashboards and metrics, and presenting findings to management and other stakeholders
- Participate in the development and improvement of the organization’s security policies, procedures, and standards, and provide guidance and recommendations to other teams and departments
- Stay up-to-date with emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and technologies, and assess their potential impact on the organization. This may include attending training and professional development events, reading industry publications, and participating in online communities and forums
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as computer science or cybersecurity
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a cybersecurity or IT role, with some exposure to security concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards, such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and PCI DSS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply critical thinking and logical reasoning to complex situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- CISSP, SANS GIAC, or other relevant security certifications are a plus
If you are a self-starter with a passion for cybersecurity and a strong desire to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
About 360 SOC
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, 360 SOC helps enterprise organizations uncover technology barriers to business growth. We have built a reputation for auditing, assessing, consulting, design, vendor sourcing, implementation, repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90 countries worldwide, 360 SOC manages over 2500 locations with less than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our client’s unique challenges. 360 SOC offers an “All-In” “STACK” technology experience to our clients, truly defining what it means to be a “Trusted Technology Partner”. For more information about 360 SOC, please visit us online at www.360 SOC.com or follow us on Twitter @HTG360.