Chief Information Security Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementing and managing of enterprise security solutions teams at 360 SOC.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to join our team. The CISO will be responsible for leading the organization’s information security efforts, and for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s systems and data.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive information security strategy that aligns with the organization’s business goals and objectives
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s information security program, including policies, procedures, and technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and encryption
- Lead the organization’s incident response efforts, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders in the event of a security breach or other incident. This includes identifying the root cause of the incident, implementing appropriate containment and remediation measures, and developing a plan to prevent future incidents
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify and prioritize potential security vulnerabilities, and develop and implement appropriate mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with senior leadership and other departments to ensure that information security is integrated into the organization’s overall risk management strategy
- Foster relationships with key security vendors and partners, and negotiate contracts and agreements as needed
- Stay up-to-date with emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and technologies, and assess their potential impact on the organization
- Lead and manage a team of information security professionals, including hiring, training, and performance evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in information security leadership roles
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant security certifications
- Strong understanding of information security frameworks and standards, such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and PCI DSS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
If you are a strategic and visionary leader with a passion for information security, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact at our organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the organization’s security direction and drive the implementation of innovative technologies and practices that protect the organization’s systems and data from cyber threats. You will also have the opportunity to build and lead a top-performing team of information security professionals, and to work with senior leadership to ensure that information security is integrated into the organization’s overall risk management strategy. This is a critical role that requires strong leadership, technical expertise, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders.
About 360 SOC
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, 360 SOC helps enterprise organizations uncover technology barriers to business growth. We have built a reputation for auditing, assessing, consulting, design, vendor sourcing, implementation, repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90 countries worldwide, 360 SOC manages over 2500 locations with less than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our client’s unique challenges. 360 SOC offers an “All-In” “STACK” technology experience to our clients, truly defining what it means to be a “Trusted Technology Partner”. For more information about 360 SOC, please visit us online at www.360 SOC.com or follow us on Twitter @HTG360.