Chief Information Security Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementing and managing of enterprise security solutions teams at 360 SOC.
- Oversees projects and assignments.
- Leads efficient operation of the team so that 360 SOC can advance internal and external service delivery
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Implement and oversee 360 SOC & HTG 360 Teams
- Collaborates with members of the executive team to identify ways IT Security can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals internally and as a service provider
- Identifies new IT Security developments and technologies
- Ensures that IT Security adequately support the company’s computing, data processing, and communications needs.
- Develops and implements the IT Security budget.
- Communicates goals, projects, and timelines of the company to the department; plans ways to execute those goals within the department.
- Experience as a CIO/CTO or CISO
- Strong background in cybersecurity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly processes to accomplish those goals.
- Excellent managerial skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of experience in administration of information systems and technology, with increasing level of responsibility throughout.
Additional Job Functions may include:
-Designs and implements cyber security and network solutions.
-Manage the day to day security and network infrastructure for HTG 360 clients
-Recommend information security and network technologies that improve end user security and compliance posture.
-Develops project plansAssist or perform the implementation of security and network infrastructure.
-Maintain and manage strong technical relationships with end users.
-Perform and supervise security and network management.
-Analyze events or incidents and perform incident response if necessary.
-Maintain security and network infrastructure and recommend improvements to security and compliance strategy where necessary.
-Collaborate with security and network team in order to create efficiencies.
-Assist in End User and Partner related conversations in order to achieve project success.
About HTG 360
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, HTG 360 helps enterprise organizations uncover technology barriers to business growth. We have built a reputation for auditing, assessing, consulting, design, vendor sourcing, implementation, repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90 countries worldwide, HTG 360 manages over 2500 locations with less than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our client’s unique challenges. HTG 360 offers an “All-In” “STACK” technology experience to our clients, truly defining what it means to be a “Trusted Technology Partner”. For more information about HTG 360, please visit us online at www.HTG360.com or follow us on Twitter @HTG360.