Chief Information Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementing and managing of enterprise security solutions teams at 360 SOC.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Chief Information Officer (CIO) to join our team. The CIO will be responsible for leading the organization’s information technology (IT) strategy and direction, and for ensuring that the organization’s IT systems and infrastructure are aligned with its business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement a long-term IT strategy that supports the organization’s business goals and objectives
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of the organization’s IT systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software, and networks
- Manage the organization’s IT budget and resources, including the selection and deployment of new technologies
- Ensure the security and integrity of the organization’s IT systems and data through the implementation of appropriate security measures and policies
- Work closely with senior leadership and other departments to identify and prioritize IT initiatives and projects, and to ensure that they are aligned with the organization’s overall goals and objectives
- Foster relationships with key technology vendors and partners, and negotiate contracts and agreements as needed
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends, and assess their potential impact on the organization
- Lead and manage a team of IT professionals, including hiring, training, and performance evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT leadership roles, with a strong track record of developing and implementing successful IT strategies
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills, with the ability to develop and manage IT budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
If you are a strategic and innovative leader with a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact at our organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the organization’s IT direction and drive the implementation of innovative technologies that support the organization’s growth and success.
About 360 SOC
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, 360 SOC helps enterprise organizations uncover technology barriers to business growth. We have built a reputation for auditing, assessing, consulting, design, vendor sourcing, implementation, repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90 countries worldwide, 360 SOC manages over 2500 locations with less than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our client’s unique challenges. 360 SOC offers an “All-In” “STACK” technology experience to our clients, truly defining what it means to be a “Trusted Technology Partner”. For more information about 360 SOC, please visit us online at www.360 SOC.com or follow us on Twitter @HTG360.