We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Cybersecurity Junior SOC Analyst or Cybersecurity Intern to join our Security Operations Center (SOC). The Junior SOC Analyst or Intern will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to contribute to the protection of the organization’s networks and systems.
- Monitor the organization’s networks and systems using a variety of tools and technologies, such as security information and event management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDPS), and threat intelligence platforms
- Analyze security events and incidents to determine their severity and impact, and to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with other members of the SOC team to triage, investigate, and respond to security events and incidents
- Document and report on security events and incidents, including root cause analysis and recommendations for prevention and remediation
- Participate in the development and improvement of the organization’s security policies, procedures, and standards
- Stay up-to-date with emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and technologies, and assess their potential impact on the organization
- Attend training and professional development events to enhance knowledge and skills in cybersecurity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as computer science or cybersecurity (for Junior SOC Analyst role)
- Enrollment in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in a related field, such as computer science or cybersecurity (for Intern role)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply critical thinking and logical reasoning to complex situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
About 360 SOC
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, 360 SOC helps enterprise organizations uncover technology barriers to business growth. We have built a reputation for auditing, assessing, consulting, design, vendor sourcing, implementation, repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90 countries worldwide, 360 SOC manages over 2500 locations with less than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our client’s unique challenges. 360 SOC offers an “All-In” “STACK” technology experience to our clients, truly defining what it means to be a “Trusted Technology Partner”. For more information about 360 SOC, please visit us online at www.360 SOC.com or follow us on Twitter @HTG360.